Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Hard to find products thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Hard to find products thread

So what's the deal with this powder valley...I asked them if my order had shipped yet, since it's been a few days, and this is the reply I go.

"We are currently processing orders with powder placed on March 24 and orders that do not contain powder from March 27! You will receive an invoice when your order is processed and receive tracking information when the order ships."

What's anyone's turn around time on getting stuff from them. This seems kind of ridiculous.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Silver Member

I ordered some stuff from them and they are about eight weeks out on shipping stuff that is in stock. They are that far behind on shipping.

Cheers
Old 04-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

I ended up canceling my order at 3rd generation shooting supply for that very reason. lucky for me I was able to find all that stuff at my local shooting supply store .

They had a huge supply of reloader 33; 25; 22 and 7.

"Only accurate rifle are interesting" Col. Townsend Whelen
Old 04-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idfishnhunt View Post
So what's the deal with this powder valley...I asked them if my order had shipped yet, since it's been a few days, and this is the reply I go.

"We are currently processing orders with powder placed on March 24 and orders that do not contain powder from March 27! You will receive an invoice when your order is processed and receive tracking information when the order ships."

What's anyone's turn around time on getting stuff from them. This seems kind of ridiculous.
They warn you right on their home page:

Orders placed today for in stock items will ship approximately May 28. We are currently processing orders with powder placed on Mar 25 and orders that do not contain powder from March 29! You will receive an invoice when your order is processed and receive tracking information when the order ships.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Silver Member

Not sure what it is you expected from them? It states it as clear as day that they are delayed and they even give a time frame? As to your question, all of my dealings have been as they stated. They will continue to get my business!
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfishnhunt View Post

Old 04-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Bronze Member

I missed the timeframe in my powder frenzy. Enough said...I get the point.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:07 PM

Still looking for retumbo or H4831