Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

GRIP-N-PULL, Best bullet puller available.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

GRIP-N-PULL, Best bullet puller available.

Hello All, I am pleased to introduce the GRIP-N-PULL, the best bullet puller available. We are new to the LRH but there are people on here that have ordered one and really like it. We have 3 different models-

Standard Rifle which pulls bullets from 17-30 Caliber

Large Rifle that pulls bullets from 8MM-458

Pistol that pulls bullets from 9mm/357-500 S&W Mag.

The rifle pullers are $39.99 and the pistol puller is $44.99. If you have any questions feel free to email or call. Email is:

grip_n_pull@yahoo.com

Or you can call me at 208-684-4850. My name is Brandon. Watch this video that demonstrates our product:

Old 07-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

Re: GRIP-N-PULL, Best bullet puller available.

Hello Fellows

I traded some projectiles with Brandon that he had pulled from loaded ammo with the Grip-N-Pull. I must say, that this puller did as clean or cleaner job than any I've seen. I'm going to definitely get one or two of these in the near future.

Darren
Old 07-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamplife View Post
Hello Fellows

I traded some projectiles with Brandon that he had pulled from loaded ammo with the Grip-N-Pull. I must say, that this puller did as clean or cleaner job than any I've seen. I'm going to definitely get one or two of these in the near future.

Darren
Thanks Darren I appreciate it. If you decide to try the GRIP-N-PULL you will not be sorry. They come with a lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship. They are made from stainless steel.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Wow these are selling very well. Thanks everyone!
Old 08-06-2013, 10:42 PM

I just got mine in yesterday. I can't pull Amax or Vld bullets with it. The bullet does not come out,and is scratched up badly.It just slips out of the puller.My son was squeezing with both hands while I lowered the press.So far a waste of $40.00, 2 Amax and 2 Berger VLD'S.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenantler View Post
I just got mine in yesterday. I can't pull Amax or Vld bullets with it. The bullet does not come out,and is scratched up badly.It just slips out of the puller.My son was squeezing with both hands while I lowered the press.So far a waste of $40.00, 2 Amax and 2 Berger VLD'S.
I am sorry for your troubles. What caliber are you pulling? If the bullet is seated past the meplat then there is nothing to grab a hold of. There has to be something there for the GRIP-N-PULL to grab on to. I assure you the GRIP-N-PULL will pull these and any other bullets. I have ran into this before and once we figured out what was going on all was well. If it is seated too far in you can usually use the next size down and pull it out. These have a guarantee on them so if you are unhappy feel free to call me and discuss it. 208-684-4850

Brandon
Old 08-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Brandon, i have a standard rifle and large rifle on the way as a gift from a friend and member on this site. I cant wait to try it. I think i sold you some 300 RUM stuff early this year.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755