I've been doing some spring cleaning and have the following up for sale or trade:
- 53 pieces 30-06 R-P brass, fired, unknown round count. TRADED.
- 20 pieces 30-06 R-P brass, new. TRADED.
- 41 Pieces 30-06 F-C brass, fired, unknown round count. TRADED.
- 34 pieces .244 100gr bullets. SP's w/ cannelure, unknown brand.
- 96 pieces Hornady HPBT "National Natch" .284 162gr bullets. These have some oxidation, but should clean up in the tumbler. SPF.
- 90 pieces Sierra Spitzer Prohunter .284 120gr bullets. These were labeled as soiled but I cannot see any blemishes. SPF.
- 19 loaded 250 Savage W-W Super cases. These appear to be reloads as they are in an old W-W Super box labeled, "cartridge cases." There is one fired case int he box as well. These should be taken down and used for components as I cannot verify the load. SPF.
I'd like to trade for:
- Commercial 223 brass
- Mil 5.56 brass that has had the primer crimp removed,
- .308 200 gr Accubonds, 215gr Bergers, 220 gr SMK's or 230 gr Bergers.
- Lee 223 Factory Crimp Die
- 300 Win Mag Brass or Ammo
I'm really looking to trade for the above, but if you'd like to make a cash offer please contact me.
email is best: email@example.com
Thanks all and God bless you,