Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Feedback ?????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Silver Member

Re: Feedback ?????

He had around 170 post , a Silver member since 2009 . I agree i usually research sellers profiles alittle before i buy anything too. I have looked through his post breifly and dont see any other bad deals . Its seems like he just made a bad decision on this deal . Hopefully he learned a lesson and it wont happen again.

But i would still love to have the brass instead of my money back .

Old 04-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Bronze Member

What caliber of brass do you need? Maybe I might have some for you. Remember that for every jerk there's 100 good guys.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Bronze Member

I feel the seller should of e-mailed you and told you of his intentions. He also knew the money was in route and that could be lost. Seems to me he has a buddy that needed it and you got the boot. I have had real good luck with all I have traded with on here but there is always a bad egg.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Silver Member

I could use some more Lapua 6.5x 284 brass thats what i almost bought .
Old 04-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Silver Member

I sent 2 PM s yesterday inquiring about the status of my returning money or possibly taking more win brass instead of Lapua . And I think he is as mad as i am witch is not a good combination but he did give me a phone # and i tried to call but no answer . He did say my brass is on the way but still dont know if its lapua or win or when it was shipped and why my money wasnt shipped back the day after he said he would return it or if its on the way back too
?????????

I guess i dont understand all the confusion THIS IS A SIMPLE DEAL !!

I MAIL A MO TO SELLER THEY MAIL ME THE GOODS !!!!!!!!!

I think it always a good practice to let the other party know when things are shipped from both ends so they can be looking for it.

Last edited by bridgebuilder; 04-23-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Bronze Member

HUMMMMMMMMM guess the seller didn't want his name splattered on here. Lesson taught.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Bronze Member

Not making any judgments in this case but integrity doesn't necessarily have any connection with number of transactions. In one of My first attempted purchases on accurate reloading I got burned by a seller who is a moderator there. Mine was the first and only reply " I'll take it " followed up with multiple PMs that went unanswered for days. Passed up the same item for the same price on another forum because I had made a commitment to buy His and when He finally did reply it was pretty sarcastic. I am a member of about ten firearm forums and have found ALMOST everyone to be totally honest and pleasant to deal with. I've had sellers here and on a couple other forums send purchases before even receiving payment. I really enjoy the fact that We can trust each other that much. I hope it ends up just being an honest misunderstanding.