Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

delete

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Platinum Member

Re: WTS ** Federal Large Rifle Primers 210 **

I don't claim to be a wise man, but how about this? Lets save the bickering strength for the fight for our second amendment rights. Help each other if we can and try to work as one force. I feel if the lack of supplies causes us to argure amongst each other, then we are giving the left exactly what they want.

JMO

Sincerely,

Jeff

Old 03-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Bronze Member

Well howdy again,ya know I had a lil buddy over in Colorado that invited me out for a prairie dog hunt as we thoroughly enjoyed our weekend and I made a good friend over the hunt and a couple months after he contacted me and told me that there were no primers to be had anywhere in their area and they were about SOL,first off I live my life by what jesus told me to do and I know he said that what you have done unto mine you have done unto me also,so when my lil buddy calls over and has no primers or nothing to eat I figure if there is anything I can do to help him its time to move on it........................
Old 03-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Silver Member

Ottsixx,
If you are really trying to help by offering pirmers that seem non-existant....then I appoligize. I may have over re-acted, but I know Federal has NOT raised their prices (at least even close to the asking price here), so someone got gouged at some point. To me it first seemed as though you were passing the gouging on, but now I understand you are simply offering rare and highly sought after primers that you are willing to pass on at your cost.

I just hate that it is coming to this…But, please accept my apology for referring to you as someone looking to only recover from a gouging himself. I should have at least PM'd you to get the details.

And besides, I just got an email from my gunsmith stating that my custom rifle that I ordered last year is on IT"S WAY IN THE BROWN TRUCK!!!!

It's ALL good!!

Last edited by topwater225; 03-27-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Bronze Member

yipper and all I can say is that I saw this day coming a long time back and have been getting prepared for such as Im a pretty avid shooter and I sure as heck hate the idea of having no ammo and right at the minute I am having buddies calling every day wanting to know if I know where to find any spark plugs...........