Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Benchsource Annealing Machine Special Offer #2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 12:45 PM
SPONSOR

Benchsource Annealing Machine Special Offer #2

HI Guys,

I ran a special on Benchsource Annealing Machines a few months back and after the special offer was over I was still getting e-mails that people wanted in on another. Well I'm going to run another group buy special offer on them again.

If any of you have looked at annealing machines you've seen some good models and some so so's. I had the opportunity to play a little with the Bench Source Annealing Machine by Vertex Mfg. I purchased one and this is by far the best set up I've seen yet. No wheels or plates to change. You can anneal anything from the smallest case to 408 Chey-Tac brass on the same wheel.

Benchsource Annealing Machine Special Offer #2-annealer16b.jpg

I need at least 5 committed orders. I'll have them all shipped to me and then I'll take care of dispersing them to their new owners. Graf and Sons sell them for $529.99 plus shipping. I'm going to do it a bit different than before for ease of calculating shipping costs for everyone. I'm selling them for $515 each shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 of the US only. Payment in the form of Money Order or Check only.

Please e-mail me at kevin@mcrifles.com for any questions.

Thanks

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-23-2012, 07:15 AM
SPONSOR

Re: Benchsource Annealing Machine Special Offer #2

3 orders in pending funds. I'll need 5 or more and I'll be placing the order soon.

Thanks to all of you that ordered.

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member

For what its worth,,, Last week I needed to do several calibers of brass. I did 100 300 win, 100 6mmBr , 100 338 LM, and 50 338 Rum in one setting. I didn't time myself but it probably took under 1 1/2 hrs including resetting the torches and all. This machine is the easiest to set up and run that I have ever seen or owned. The result is very consistantly annealed brass that have a very professonal look when done. I continue to be very pleased with my purchase of the Bench Source annealer.

Jeff
Old 05-25-2012, 06:39 AM
SPONSOR

Thank you for the endorsement Broz. I've got enough pending orders to place the machine order probably by next week. If you on the fence you might want to decide soon. Don't miss out on the deal it may not happen again.

Thanks to all of you for your interest.

Kevin

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-29-2012, 05:34 PM
SPONSOR

Last call !!! I've received enough orders and the funds I was expecting in to place the order. I'll be placing the order by the end of the week unless I get a few more interests.

Thanks to all.

www.mcrifles.com
Old 06-01-2012, 09:41 AM
SPONSOR

Order placed today

www.mcrifles.com
Old 06-01-2012, 11:19 AM

First time I have been on here in a while. That looks like a great tool. Would probably have ordered one If I would have seen this earlier. Anyway I can get one