Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Any redding products 50% of catalog price.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Gold Member

Re: Any redding products 50% of catalog price.

Bill I asked and he said no posting outside the us.- BUT yes an initial advise would have saved some hopes.

we are damned, man°°
Old 05-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Gold Member

Hi Roll can you please answer our Questions?

Thanks Bill
Old 05-03-2007, 08:33 PM

50% off the Redding MSRP price + a paypal fee don't add up to dick anyway as compared to real world prices.....
Old 05-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
50% off the Redding MSRP price + a paypal fee don't add up to dick anyway as compared to real world prices.....

[/ QUOTE ]

It added up to dick for me!

... and your suggestion for better prices is???

LRH member #23
Old 05-07-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you use Paypal anyway. They are totally anti-gun. Here is their policy
they say no high caps, no guns unless seller is specially approved (I have never come across anyone approved) no powder, primers, brass or ammo, no gun parts or accessories etc.
Paypal is just trying to socially control people though their policy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you use Paypal anyway. They are totally anti-gun. Here is their policy
they say no high caps, no guns unless seller is specially approved (I have never come across anyone approved) no powder, primers, brass or ammo, no gun parts or accessories etc.
Paypal is just trying to socially control people though their policy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use PP for that crap all of the time, buying and selling. Nary a problem. It's convenient for people, so I guess that's why?

I have an order in with the original poster and I will admit, shipping is a bit higher than perhaps necessary, but I get 4% PP fees when I sell stuff and I pay it, so that's not totally unreasonable.

Take care, Chris
Old 05-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Silver Member

Since PayPal is linked to and owned by Ebay, it is most likely just trying to avoid some potentially serious legal problems of being considered to be aiding the sale of items which are prohibited or illegal in venues in which Ebay operates. Note the policy does not prohibit use of their service, rather it requires approval in advance by a human. The policy does not mention anything about reloading type components, just firearms or "serialized" parts. I've never had a problem with them as compared to my bank which is a big hassle. Personally, I think PayPal is a great service and a major step-up from the service banks offer and I have no ties to them whatsoever.