Re: WTS Vortex Viper PST 6-24 x 50FFP EBR-1 (MOA)
Features for Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP Riflescope :
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- First Focal Plane Subtensions remain consistent throughout the magnification range.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- 30 mm Tube Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude as compared to a 1-inch tube.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments. Fog-proof Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and resist impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Type-3 hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position. ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating repels oils and corrosive salts on outer glass surfaces.
- CRS Zero Stop Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections. Patent pending.
- Tall Uncapped Turrets Make range calculation and shooting adjustments fast and accurate with subtension marks that match the reticle .
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications - no shift in point of impact during zoom.
- Glass-etched Reticle Protected between two layers of glass (not made from wire) for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Electronic illumination aids in low light visibility of reticle. Battery included. Illumination Control Can be turned on or off with a single click between each intensity level—allowing access to a preferred illumination setting without having to progress through each intensity level. Positioned at 45 degrees off the left side of the eyepiece for easy adjustment without blocking view of the turret setting or magnification. MagView Bar Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions. Patent pending.
Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. Patent pending.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Side Parallax Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus to eliminate parallax shooting error.