Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: TRUGLO Rifle Scope from Webyshops.com.Clearance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Gold Member

WTS: TRUGLO Rifle Scope from Webyshops.com.Clearance.

WTS: TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR Duplex Reticle, Black (TG8539BX)
Iím offering this TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope on special. This riflescope was a salesman demo.

Regular price: $350
Our price: $139.99

If you are interested in other Truglo Riflescopes- send me an email. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them. Below is the description and general specs of this riflescope by Truglo.

The TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR Duplex Reticle, Black (TG8539BX) is constructed from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum, with a durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish.
Specially formulated multi-coatings provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions. The Xtreme scope has special internal anti-reflective coating on metal parts.
The Truglo Tru-Brite features an extended eye relief, zoom index at 9 o'clock for more ergonomic use, low-profile, large diameter W/E adjustment drums, durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments, rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity, and so on. The scope is waterproof, fog-proof, nitrogen gas-filled and shock resistant to 1000g.

Features:
Ultra-high contrast, high resolution mechanical and optical design
Dual-color illuminated reticle allows choice of red or green for faster target acquisition in low-light conditions
Reticle can be used in black without illumination
Waterproof / fog-proof / nitrogen gas-filled
Low-profile, large diameter W/E adjustment drums Durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments
Rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity
One-piece tube made of aircraft quality aluminum
Durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish
CR2032 lithium battery
2 Color IR Duplex Reticle

If you are interested in this TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope Ė send me an email to info@webyshops.com. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below.