Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output - Demo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Gold Member

WTS: Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output - Demo

Want to Sell: Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output - Demo
Standard Price: $190
Sale Price: $139 (with US ground shipping)

See end of this message for demo discount code for special savings

I am offering this Surefire LED Flashlighton special. If you are interested in Surefire Weaponlights - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Surefire. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output Demo is more than a fancy flashlight. Its an LED torch that you buy for a lifetime. It may actually become a family heirloom. Its small, versatile and its built by Surefire. You have two modes: 45 lumen high illumination for spotlighting your target or 3-lumen runabout mode for reading, navigating or just walking around the camp. Attach it to your hat its that light. It is also virtually indestructible. Being a demo unit we have taken it out of the box a time or two, but its good as new and will be so for a long time.

Specs
3 lumen and 45 lumen modes
1 -123A battery
4 in 2.8 ounces

Notable:
State of the art LED emitter
High and Low outputs
TRI lens tight beam
Mil Spec Body
Clip for multicarry
10 year shelf life on battery

Box contains:
Surefire Flashlight
Warranty Card by Surefire

Like what you see call me at the number below or email me at info@webyshops.com. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $40. (DEMO40)