LEUPOLD MARK 8 CQBSS 1.1-8X24MM P/T ADJ. MATTE ILLUM FRONT FOCAL H-27D 112564
This scope is New in the Box. The Cellophane has not been taken off.
I bought the scope for my new DMR but things have come up and I must sell. I will consider a partial trade along with cash.
Here are the specs:
Mark 8 Riflescopes
Get everything you need to make every second count in one extremely versatile riflescope: the Mark 8 Close Quarters Battle Sniper Scope. With an astonishing, 1.1-8x magnification range, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view. Add to that an illuminated front focal plane reticle and a 34mm maintube and you get the ultimate blend of precision and rapid target acquisition. From the battlefield to the game fields - you get it all with the Mark 8 CQBSS.
Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS Front Focal
Everything you need to make every second count is now available in one extremely versatile riflescope: the Mark 8 Close Quarters Battle Sniper Scope. With an astonishing, 1.1-8x magnification range, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view. The illuminated front focal plane reticles subtend consistently at high and low magnification for the most accurate range estimating and range compensating available with today’s tactical reticle designs. Easily fine-tune your point of impact, while preventing accidental movement, with Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn adjustments. A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel, while the ability to bypass the zero-stop in the BDC dial makes zeroing a breeze. From the battlefield to the game fields - you get it all with the Mark 8.
1.1-8x Magnification - Unparalleled 8x zoom range allows for fast target acquisition at lower powers, and prcise target identification and accuracy at extreme distances. The ideal combination of precision and power.
Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS Front Focal
- ">35mm Maintube - Experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- 10 Mil Adjustment Travel Per Revolution - Easily add first rotation adjustment to the second so you always know where you are.
- Auto-Locking Pinch and Turn Adjustment - A patent-pending Leupold exclusive! The only locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust. Confidently adjust windage and elevation while preventing accidental changes in the field.
- Audible, tactile 0.10 mil clicks.
- Available with either the M-TMR™ or the H-27D reticle. M-TMR models will include the AA53 MK262 Mod 1 5.56mm BDC dial while the H-27D models will feature the M118LR 7.62mm BDC dial.
- First-round hits are a simple reality with our BDC dials. The quick-change BDC ring effortlessly adapts to alternative loads.
- These front focal plane reticles provide accurate subtensions at all magnifications.
- The M-TMR™ reticles' staircased design preserves instinctive fire capabilities on low magnification while allowing precise range estimation at any power setting.
- The H-27D reticle features a 5 MOA holographic dot for the ultimate blend of precision and rapid acquisition.
- The Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS and the M-TMR reticle are subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Length (A)11.75 in Tube Length
(D)3.0 inEyepiece Length
(E)3.6 inObjective Length
(F)1.6 inObjective Diameter
(G)1.4 inEyepiece Diameter
(H)1.7 inTube Diameter
Actual Magnification 8.0 (1.1)FOV @ 100 yds (ft)14.7 (92.0)FOV @ 100 m (m)4.9 (30.7)Eye Relief (in)3.3 (3.7)Eye Relief (mm)83.8 (93.9)Obj. Clear Aperture 0.9 in / 24 mmWeight23.2 oz / 657 gElevation Adj. Range (MOA)100Windage Adj. Range (MOA)150
All measurements are represented as high (low).