We’ve got in our stock LEUPOLD Mark 4 ER/T 8.5-25x50 M5 Rifle Scope, Front Focal TMR Reticle (110079)
that was a sample in a tradeshow. The box had been opened but the scope is in perfect condition. Going on sale for $1699.00, saving you $675.00!
- The Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR) expands on existing Mil Dot reticles by using various sized and spaced hash marks on the vertical and horizontal stadia for increased ranging precision, accuracy, and quick one-meter range estimating reference points. All Mil Dot calculations are TMR compatible.
- Superior resolution of the visual field along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast, even at 20x. Based on the lens' index of function, placement and refraction, Leupold engineers select different coating materials for each lens surface in the riflescope, layering each coating to cancel reflections and optimize light transmission.
- The reticle, being in the front focal plane of the ER/T, magnifies with the image so you can estimate range using Leupold's Tactical Milling reticle at any magnification setting.
Tactical Milling Reticle
Index Matched Lens System
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Eye Relief: 135–94mm
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position
- Tall adjustment dials; 1Mil Elevation, and 1Mil Windage adjustments
- The Index Matched Lens System delivers superior resolution from edge to edge of the visual field, along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment
- 70-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment range
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, the ER/T is built to Leupold Mark-4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse
If you are interested in this LEUPOLD Mark 4 Rifle Scope
send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org