Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight for multiplatform aps M952V

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Gold Member

WTS: LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight for multiplatform aps M952V

Want to Sell: LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight for multiplatform aps M952V Black
Standard Price: $750.00
Sale Price: $575.00 (with US ground shipping)
See end of this message for discount code for special savings
I am offering this LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight on special. If you are interested in other Surefire WeaponLights - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Surefire. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

LED-IR Surefire Picatinny Mountable WeaponLight is engineered by Surefire to be mounted on anything from a rifle to a submachine gun that has a forend rail.

The flashlight quickly switches between bright LED white spectrum to IR or infra-red light for night vision applications. Whether you are protecting our country from the bad guys or simply trying to keep four legged vermin out of your own back yard – M952V is a beast of a weaponlight.

Rugged and virtually indestructible, it is equally at home on AR15 as it is on a shotgun.

Specs:
  • 8 hour IR runtime
  • 2 hour tactical mode runtime
  • 2CR123 batteries
Notable:
  • Virtually indestructible construction
  • Integral Throw Lever clamp for picatinny rails
  • Momentary and constant on pushbutton
  • High Energy Batteries
Box contains:
  • 2 Batteries
  • Weapon Light
Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at info@webyshops.com. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $50. (FM$50)