Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Gold Member

WTS: LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140

Want to Sell: LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140
Standard Price: $225.00
Sale Price: $168.95 (with US ground shipping)

See end of this message for discount code for special savings

I am offering this LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140on special. If you are interested in other Laser boresights - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from LASERLYTE. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140 is a must have tool for any gun enthusiast. If you have more than one weapon, there is a good chance you have multiple scopes as well. And if your “collection” stretches past 3 different platforms (handgun, rifle and shot – the kit from LaserLyte is irreplaceable.

From .22 through .75 cal, 20 to 12 gauge and any handgun as long as you have a 4 inch barrel – the LaserLyte Green Laser Boresighting system will put you on target without waste of extra ammo.

Specs
Covers 99% of common calibers for rifles and shotguns
Handgun compatible
532nm Green Laser

Notable:
Deluxe Case
Works with most handguns
New Gun Scope Leveler
Autopower digital circuit for bright and steady dot

Box contains:
Warranty Registration
LASERLYTE Green Bore Sight
Deluxe Kit
Lithium Battery

Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at info@webyshops.com. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $10. (FM$10)