Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Gold Member

WTS: Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMax

Want to Sell: Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMax
Standard Price: $170
Sale Price: $119.00 (with US ground shipping)
See end of this message for discount code for special savings

I am offering this Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMaxon special. If you are interested in otherLasermax Rail Mounted Laserssend me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from LaserMax. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Red Laser by Lasermax is an alternative for many firearm users that do not want to replace a factory guide rod with a laser.

Micro is the tiniest and most lightweight red laser made by Lasermax today.

It is rugged, durable and most importantly cost effective when it comes to firearm accessories that often cost more than the gun itself.

It has an ambidextrous switch and runs up to 5 hours on a single battery. What’s not to like?

Specs:
Less than ½ ounce in weight
Power Output of 5 mW
Adjustable w & e

Notable:
Compact
Lightweight
Perfect for subcompacts
Three Year Warranty
5 Hour run time on battery

Box contains:
Warranty Registration
Laser

Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at info@webyshops.com. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $10. (FM$10)