Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope DNDH-KIT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Gold Member

WTS: ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope DNDH-KIT

Want to Sell: ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope DNDH-KIT
Standard Price: $2080
Sale Price: $1579 (with US ground shipping)

See end of this message for discount code for special savings

I am offering this ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scopeon special. If you are interested in otherRifle Scopessend me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from ELCAN. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope is a hunting and shooting purpose built scope from the company that has been building sophisticated military equipment for decades.

What makes Elcan’s rifle scope unique is the combination of price and features. When fully equipped with a Tri-Mount and two IR flashlights for night vision mode, the scope still prices out in the mid 1500 range, while comparable gen 2 day-nightvision riflescopes typically go for $2500 or more.

By utilizing digital technology, Elcan scope offers hunters and shooters ballistic compensation, variable reticle selection and automatic video capture. No need to change out guns or scopes if you are going from a deer hunt to a night hog hunt. Elcan Digital Hunter will do both with ease.

Specs
4 AA batteries
weights 26 ounces
2.5-16.5 mag
11.75 inches long

Notable:
Four reticle choices
Reticle Customization
Ballisitic Compensator
Video Capture

Box contains:
IR Flashlights (2)
Digital NV and Day Scope
Mount

Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at info@webyshops.com. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $100. (FM$100)