Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: CUDDEBACK Digital Scouting Camera from Webyshops.com. Clearance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Gold Member

WTS: CUDDEBACK Digital Scouting Camera from Webyshops.com. Clearance.

Want to Sell:CUDDEBACK Capture Digital Scouting Camera (1125) - Model year clearance
Reg Price: $260
Our Price: $169.99

I am offering this CUDDEBACK Digital Scouting Camera on special. If you are interested in other Trail Cameras - send me an email. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them. Below is the description and general specs of this trail camera by Cuddeback.

With the CUDDEBACK Capture Digital Scouting Camera (1125) you can get great quality images with a minimum of setup time and effort. Having been designed with rotary switch programming this camera is the easiest one to operate. Just insert the batteries and storage card, set the time, date, and year, pick a delay setting, and go!

The revolutionary Hair trigger technology makes the trigger on this camera twice as fast as those on previous Cuddeback models. A faster trigger allows for better motion pictures and helps to ensure improved picture quality.

This digital scouting capture camera features a 50 foot flash range to produce full color 3.0-Megapixel images both day and night. Flash recovers quickly, sometimes as fast as 30 seconds. The extended battery life gives you more than 2,000 images on a single set of four D-cell batteries (not included).

If you are interested in this Cuddeback Digital Scouting Camera send me an email to info@webyshops.com. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below.