: BURRIS Six X 2-12x40 Rifle Scope
, Illuminated Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle, Matte Black (201953
SALE PRICE: $665.00
This is one of several Burris Six X rifle scopes
that I have for sale. I have some other Burris Riflescopes
, but this one is priced to move. Below are the description and general specs of this scope by Burris
The BURRIS Six X 2-12x40 Rifle Scope, Illuminated Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle, Matte Black (201953)
is a masterpiece of optical design with its 6:1 magnification ratio providing the most flexible configuration. It will allow you to set the ideal power ratio for any hunting situation from thick brush to long range precision shooting.
Stalk heavy cover with your Six X
set at 2 power, knowing its wide field of view, crisp optics and four inches of eye relief allow you to put quick shots on fast-moving game. Climb into a tree stand, use the Six X at 6 power for the perfect balance of power and field of view. You'll have a clear, expansive view from 50 to 200 yards out. Rotate the independent rubber-coated power ring to 12, and settle the third hash line on the Ballistic Plex reticle
behind the shoulder of a bull elk, knowing you can make a perfectly ethical one shot kill at 400 yards.
The outer surfaces of the ocular and objective lenses have been coated with Burris proprietary HiLume StormCoat
– this is a specially developed hydrophobic coating that allows for high levels of light transmission yet repels dirt and moisture.
Another simple yet highly effective Burris innovation - the lighted reticle scope. Any hunter who has tried to settle standard black crosshairs on a black bear or wild boar, or attempted to put the hammer down on a buck right at dusk recognizes the necessity for a lighted reticle.
The Ballistic Plex E1
reticle has the same effectiveness of the Ballistic Plex, but the E1 (Enhanced) design adds a simple, uncluttered yet highly effective method of compensating for wind drift. The dots placed to the left and right of the reticle represent the effect of a 10 mph crosswind for most big game hunting cartridges. If the crosswind is more like 5 mph, simply hold into the wind half the distance to the dot. If the crosswind is more like 20 mph, simply hold into the wind twice the distance from the center post to the dot.
The illuminated reticle allowing eleven levels of illumination adjustable with a classic rotary dial, with a zero position at both ends of the dial.
You know Burris, and may not be surprised that the Six X is perhaps the ultimate riflescope; but you will be pleased to know it retails for less than half the cost of comparable optics coming from Europe.
• Six-times zoom range for the ultimate flexibility for various hunting situations
• Up to 11.4cm of eye relief for maximum protection against "scope eye" when shooting magnum calibers or from awkward shooting positions
• Ultra-strong one piece outer tube reinforced in critical areas and with a wall thickness 25% thicker than many other scopes
• HiLume StormCoat lenses bead and shed water more easily allowing a better view in rainy conditions
• Analog interface, digital technology illumination system with ultra-low-light settings, medium settings, and bright daylight settings
• Easy and precise windage and elevation adjustment via click mechanism, with 0.7cm at 100m distance per click
• One of the most compact size and light weight scopes in it's class
• Reticle is in 2nd focal plane which means that reticle size remains fixed at all magnifications allowing for more accurate aiming
• Illuminated Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle
• Matte Black Finish
• Burris Forever Warranty
If you are interested in this scope - send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(copy the subject from this post into the subject line of your email). It's best this way because in my experience, PM's do not always work well, sometimes they get lost or mis-delivered. Or you can call me at the number below.