Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS: 3-9x44 Dual Color BDC IR Rifle Scope by TruGlo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Gold Member

WTS: 3-9x44 Dual Color BDC IR Rifle Scope by TruGlo

Want to Sell: 3-9x44 Dual Color BDC IR Rifle Scope by TruGlo
Standard Price: $380
Sale Price: $263.47 (with US ground shipping)
See end of this message for discount code for special savings.

I am offering this Truglo TruBirte Xtreme on special. If you are interested in otherTruGlo Rifle Scopes - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from TruGlo. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

TRUGLO 3-9x44 Green and Red Ballistic Reticle Rifle Scope is a great all around hunting scope that comes loaded with features found on optics that are twice the price.

TruGlos background in heavy load shotgun and muzzleloader scopes, is responsible for extremely durable construction from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum. The scope is shock resistant to 1000g. Truglo scopes are also waterproof and nitrogen filled for fog proofing.

The Dual Color Red and Green BDC reticle on this 3-9x44 scope can be easily calibrated for most of the cartridges on the market today and provides easy holdover estimates from 100 to 600 yards.

Specs:
  • 3x-9x
  • MOA
  • Green and Red reticle
  • Ballistic Estimation
Notable:
  • Rheostat adjustable brightness
  • Non reflective matte finish
  • Waterproof, nitrogen purged
  • Calibrating BDC reticle
  • Lifetime warranty by TruGlo
Box contains:
  • Warranty Registration
  • Battery
  • Flip up Caps
  • Scope
Like what you see call me at the number below or email me at info@webyshops.com. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $30. (FM$30)