Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

WTS 3-9x Redfield with post crosswire rectile

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM

WTS 3-9x Redfield with post crosswire rectile

This is a Redfield Tracker 3-9x scope with the post crosswire rectile in it, this rectile is not as common as the much more common duplex rectile, The scope is very bright clear and mechanically perfect. There is no issue with the optics. I had the scope serviced and recharged by Ironsight Inc which is the company that Redfield recommends for the servicing of Denver Redfield optics. I am asking $300 shipped to you Insurance is optional and at the buyers expense. This is a good deal for someone considering the superior quality of the Denver Redfield's and the fact that you will wait up to 15 months to get one serviced, plus the cost of of buying the scope if you do not own one already.

I am open to partial trades, let me know what you have. As always I am looking for Nikon Cameras and Lenses as well as other camera gear depending on what it is.

“Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Annette Give Forward