Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

The thread is closed

Vortex Precision Matched 30MM Rings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Silver Member

Vortex Precision Matched 30MM Rings

I have for sale, like new Vortex Precision Matched 30mm Rings. These do not have a scratch on them anywhere, they are in like new condition. I am asking $100TYD PayPal Gift, PayPal + 3%, or USPS Money Order.

Vortex website Description
PRECISION MATCHED RINGS Low Height [0.87 Inches | 22.1 mm]
We start with certified USA 7075 T6 billet aluminum and hold it to an extremely tight tolerance of .0005 using our precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) mill. Our Precision Matched Rings are kept in pairs throughout the manufacturing process ensuring perfection from one set to another. These Vortex rings are then serialized, vibratory tumbled, hand-bead blasted and finished off with a Type III hard coat anodize.
Rugged, lightweight, anti-snag design
Robust, Grade 8 fasteners
100% made in USA guaranteed for life

Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 AM
Silver Member

Re: Vortex Precision Matched 30MM Rings

Shoalwater,

Maybe I missed it but what height are your rings? These are made by Seekins Precision and branded with Vortex's logo right? I've been on the waiting list for a pair of Seekins medium height 30mm rings for months.

Thanks.

John
Old 05-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Silver Member

Re: Vortex Precision Matched 30MM Rings

These are the Seekins rebadged Vortex rings, they are the low rings .87" from the base to the center line of the scope. I was using a 50mm objective scope with BC Caps on a Bull Barrel Savage with a Ken Ferrel base and still had about 5mm of clearance. You may not need Medium rings unless you are using a 60mm objective or a 56mm with a low profile base.
The thread is closed