Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Silver Member

FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"

For Sale- 2 Leupold VXIII Tactical's both are 4.5-14x40 not being used. Both were sent in to Leupold for inspection and installation of Mil-dot reticles and field type windage turrets. Both are 1" tubes. Both have adjustable objectives. Here are the differences;

#1- has mildot with oblong dots, it also has some visible ring marks I tried to show in the pics. It has excellent glass and functions flawlessly. $375

#2- I can not detect any really visible ring marks, It has the mil-dot with the separate small cross hair in the middle, I think this really draws attention. It also has excellent glass and functions flawlessly. $425

I don't believe I have the original boxes, I will include butler creek flip up covers with both. Shipping included also.

They have only seen gentle, light use-- excellent shape.
Offers considered

PM if interested or any questions. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"-leupold-tacticals-005.jpg   FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"-leupold-tacticals-007.jpg  

FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"-leupold-tacticals-001.jpg   FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"-leupold-tacticals-003.jpg  

Last edited by switchback; 07-06-2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: update
Old 07-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Silver Member

Re: FOR SALE- 2 Leupold VXIII Tacticals 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchback View Post
For Sale- 2 Leupold VXIII Tactical's both are 4.5-14x40 not being used. Both were sent in to Leupold for inspection and installation of Mil-dot reticles and field type windage turrets. Both are 1" tubes. Both have adjustable objectives. Here are the differences;

#1- has mildot with oblong dots, it also has some visible ring marks I tried to show in the pics. It has excellent glass and functions flawlessly. $375

#2- I can not detect any really visible ring marks, It has the mil-dot with the separate small cross hair in the middle, I think this really draws attention. It also has excellent glass and functions flawlessly. $425

I don't believe I have the original boxes, I will include butler creek flip up covers with both. Shipping included also.

They have only seen gentle, light use-- excellent shape.
Offers considered

PM if interested or any questions. Thanks
Nice Leupy's.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:59 PM

I'll take #2... PM sent
Old 07-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Silver Member

IdahoCTD PM'd first on #2 scope, it is his pending funds

Barner107 PM'd first on #1 scope, his pend funds

Damage, Inc. I sent you a PM, you are next if deals fall through