Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

NightForce scopes For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Silver Member

Re: NightForce scopes For Sale

You guys are awesome! Thanks a ton for the good word!

Hope everyone had a great 4th!
Old 07-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Silver Member

I rarely am as impressed by someone as I am with Bob Beck. I was buying my first Nightforce scope and was full of dumb ***** questions and he acted like he had all the time in the world to talk to me and stuck with me until I had exhausted all my dumb questions and then very professionally took the time to guide me to the best scope for my needs.

What a great guy to deal with and what a great resource he is!

Thanks Bob... You're a class act and I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me and get me on the right track. Now all I have to do is wait "patiently" until my first ever Nightforce scope arrives here... LOL

I'm headed to my handloading room to get some loads ready so all I have to do is mount the scope and do some shooting when it gets here. ;)

Bob
Old 07-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member

Make sure it's level!!!! Otherwise you spen a lot of dough for a magnified crooked shooter!!!! Hahahahahga

I agree bob is the best
Old 07-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

LOL.... Will do.... ;)

Bob
Old 07-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Silver Member

Gentlemen,

Thanks again for the great word on here. I really appreciate it and do not mind at all working with all you guys on finding the best scope for your needs. After all, that is my job!

Hey, lets get some of these Velocity 1000 models moving on here, lets drop them all $50. I will still cover the shipping and can take CC for the purchase. They are in absolutely great shape and ready to go. If it would help any of you to consult with me on which Velocity 1000 is the perfect match for your rifle, just let me know.

Send me a message, thanks again.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Silver Member

I have purchased 1 ATACR and 2 NXS from Bob and he his just about as good as it gets, scope are "takeoffs" and they look brand new to me and I haven't seen any marks anywhere on any of them......like previously said its not everyday you get to talk to the man selling the scopes and getting his opinions. I will be purchasing atleast one more 5.5x22-56 MOAR and one ATACR from him as soon as Kirby wraps up a 338AX build.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Silver Member

Gentlemen,

I still have some of the Velocity 1000's left. Please send me a PM to answer any questions about the appropriate model, or purchase yours.

Thanks again guys.