I used the scope on one hunt and it has been on the gun at the gunsmiths shop since then and now I want to sell it to buy a more powerful scope. I love this scope it is a great scope and super bright. The scope is in great condition. I am also including the Leupold bases and rings. $700 shipped Just the scope goes for $900, that's not including the bases and rings.
Meopta Meostar R1 3-12x56 RD Reticle 4C Riflescope
By combining old world craftsmanship with state of the art technology and materials, Meopta has developed a new generation of riflescopes, called Meostar
. In building these new riflescopes,we utilize only the highest grade aircraft aluminium alloy material available, in addition to bead blasting the exterior before the "Elox" anodizing process to ensure an extremely durable and non reflactive black matte outer finish. We have also dramaticallyimproved our light transmission per glass surface with new proprietary IMB-5501 anti reflective coatings and a unique ION assisted applications process, which ensures increased light transmission of 99.8% per glass surface! Designed for low light, dawn or dusk conditions, the Meostar
line offers an illuminated center dot option in our RD models. It features variable intensity levels from 1-7 (7 being the brightest) in addition to an off position between each intensity level to ensure fast on and off operation.
- Variable magnification
- A rugged, lightweight, one piece main tube made of only the highest grade aircraft aluminium available.
- A unique internal mechanism offers precise adjustment and consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Sharp edge to edge resolution and maximum light transmission of 99.8% per glass surface (Meobright multicoating)
- A nitrogen purged and sealed body for fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Precise single click, raised fingertip windage and elevation adjustments for truly accurate adjustment throughout the full range of movement
- Reticle in front focal plane
Eye Relief (in):
Field of View @ 100 yards (ft):
33.3 - 10.5
Exit Pupil (mm):
18.7 - 4.7