Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

looking for a MOA turret for a Husemaw scope

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Bronze Member

looking for a MOA turret for a Husemaw scope

anyone out there have a MOA turret laying around for a husemaw scope ?
i leave for a caribou trip next week .
and i'd rather have MOA dope sheet than the click value i'm using now.
thanks dug
Old 10-15-2011, 06:37 AM
Bronze Member

Re: looking for a MOA turret for a Husemaw scope

i'm surprized no one has one of these kick in' around .
Old 10-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Platinum Member

Do you mean the standard turret that is supplied with the Huskemaw? If so, it is a 20 MOA per revolution design, but graduated in .333 MOA clicks, 60 per revolution. It does not have MOA graduations. You could have a MOA graduated turret ordered from Huskemaw, but I suspect most people would order a ballistic turret for their load. if they did order a MOA calibrated one, they probably wouldn't want to part with it. If you do mean the standard turret supplied, they would likely want to hold onto it as well in case they were to work with a new load. I'm not totally sure, but this might explain the lack of response.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 10-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Bronze Member

yeh i was wondering if some one wanted a moa turret with the wind holds on it for they're dope sheet .
i'm looking for that , because it'll always work with what ever elevation i hunt at or bullet i shoot .
i don't change loads much as i have a few different rifles for what ever the need .
i'm useing the stock click turret now .
that is working , but trying to simplifiy my dope .
i'm thinking of upgrading from my swaro rangefinder to G7's new rangefinder that gives you MOA read out for the dailed "up" , then i won't have 3 different turrets for the different elevations i'm hunting .
there rangefinder does the calculations for you.
three rifles at 3 turrets a piece = 9 turrets vs. 3 MOA turrets , the extra money saved would cover the the difference in price between swaro and G7 RF .
before next yr i'll have to buy the moa's from aaron .