I have a US Optics SN3 T-PAL
and a Premier Heritage Tactical
up on the chopping block. I'd love to keep 'em both, but finances dictate otherwise. I plan to keep one and sell the other - your choice - I have no preference.
The first is a US Optics SN3 T-PAL 3.2-17x44mm
- 34mm Tube
- Gen II XR Front Focal Plane (FFP) Reticle
- Digital Push-Button Illumination (Red - Right)
- 0.1 Mil EREK Elevation Knob (CCW)
- 0.1 Mil Windage Knib (Right)
- USO Lens and Objective Caps
- USO Anti-Reflection Device (ACD)
- Currently mounted on my GA Precision 308 and has seen less than 200 rounds under it. May have some very SLIGHT ring marks. I won't know until I remove it from rings, and I won't take the scope off unless someone wants it.
- [size:12pt]PRICE: $2,500 SHIPED[/size]
The second is a Premier Heritage 3-15x50mm Tactical
- 34mm Tube
- Gen II Mil-Dot FFP Reticle
- Digital Illumination (Red)
- 0.1 Mil MTC Elevation (15 Mil ST CCW)
- 0.1 Mil Windage
- Currently mounted on my Remington 5R 300 Win Mag and is unfired beneath it. It also shows extremely SLIGHT ring marks from trying out a few different sets of rings. There is some slight safe rash on the illumination knob.
- [size:12pt]PRICE: $2,600 SHIPED[/size]
Both scopes are LIKE NEW / IN BOX / WITH PAPERWORK!
First "I'll take it" here followed by a PM gets it. If there is a desire for both scopes, I'll figure out what to do then... I have these listed elsewhere, but as always with me - SH takes priority!!
$2,500 for the USO / $2600 for the PREMIER
Prices are SHIPPED/INSURED in the CONUS for the scope of your choice. Scope will go out FedEx Overnight on my dime.