Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 11:14 AM

Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars

I have a pretty much brand new Leica vector viper 2 binos for sale. There are no scratches no defects nothing wrong with it what so ever pretty much IMMACULATE, asking 5500 or close to it. If your interested just send me a message and I will provide pics and serial number, it comes with everything from the case to the optics care kit and data cable. No low ballers we all know what these are really worth, I need to get rid of them to help with my daughters college fund but I'm defiantly not desperate. We can settle via PayPal I will send a invoice or request money to whomever buys them and will cover shipping and insurance. Thank you and have a nice day. sorry for all the same post trying to add pics
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars-bino1.jpg   Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars-bino2.jpg  

Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars-bino3.jpg   Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars-bino4.jpg  

Leica vector viper II laser rangefinder binoculars-bino5.jpg  

Last edited by eagleeyes05; 05-08-2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: trying to add pics