Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

**I would like to buy a Vectronix Terrapin**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Non-Profit Sponsor

**I would like to buy a Vectronix Terrapin**

Hey Guys,
I would like to add a Vectronix Terrapin to my kit for all my ranging needs.
If you know where I can get one, or if you have one that is available to me, I would love to have opportunity to buy it. Either color is fine with me
Thanks for your time,
Jake Vibbert
JC Steel Targets

jcsteeltargets.com

2 Cor-5:17--Therefore, if he is in Christ he is a new creation, the old is gone and the new has come!!!
Old 10-23-2013, 04:52 AM
Silver Member

Re: **I would like to buy a Vectronix Terrapin**

I just bought a Terrapin through Dan Glover of Dan's Custom Gun Service. Dan is a sponsor on this site and goes by DCGS. His website is Dan's Custom Gun Service. I have both the Terrapin and the PLRF 10 for ranging deer in very flat mile+ long bean fields in eastern NC. This weekend I had both range finders and ended up using the PLRF 10 as a rest for the Terrapin!!! Both range finders work great due to their small beam divergence, but the Terrapin has a small circle as a reticle which greatly helps to center the beam on a small distant target. The cross hair reticle of the PLRF 10 tends to block out the target. Give Dan a call, he is a great guy and builds awesome long range rigs.