Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

FS Swarovski Weaver Style Cross Slot Mounts for Rail Mount Scopes ***SOLD***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Silver Member

FS Swarovski Weaver Style Cross Slot Mounts for Rail Mount Scopes ***SOLD***

I have several sets of Swarovski "Weaver Style" Cross Slot Mounts and really don't see a need for them all down the road. Wishing to sell one set that is in 'like new' condition. It was mounted on my Rem 700 with the 4-12 AV Sr on it earlier this year. Scope is gone and put a regular Burris Euro on the 700 since it sits in the safe and looks pretty. All the other SR scopes are resting on Blaser barrels and they have their own mounting system...

These mounts allow you to mount a SR Rail mount Swarovski on any rifle that has Weaver style bases on it. They are super simple to use and I would think would never wear out. I've also used them on a Pitcatinny rail and they work with that system as well.

Last I heard these were pretty difficult to come by. The last advertised price for these mounts were $169. I'll take $150 for the set and that includes USPS shipping in the USA. Shipping outside is not an issue. I will credit $12.00 toward shipping out of the country with the buyer making up the difference.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Silver Member

Re: FS Swarovski Weaver Style Cross Slot Mounts for Rail Mount Scopes

Swarovski rail scope mount. Mount any Rail mount scope on any rifle with a Weaver base.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Gold Member

Do you still have a set availible? What is your bottom line. Thanks
Old 12-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Silver Member

Had 3 of these and sold this one earlier in the week to an Australian. Will part with the 2nd set and save one set just in case I ever need it. They are virtually impossible to find now in the states.

Will take $140 including insured shipping via USPS in the states. Same as original offer of crediting $12.00 toward shipping out of the country with the buyer making up the difference.

Thanks