Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems


Reply

FS: Nightforce NXS

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
Posts: 90
FS: Nightforce NXS

I am needing to sale a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56mm, with the NPR-2 Reticle. The scope is lapped into what I believe are medium Badger Ordanance rings. I will take $1300 for the scope & rings shipped. Money Order or Cashiers checks only & sorry I don't want to ship outside of these 48 states. I can e-mail pics on request. This scope has spent 98% of its life on a heavy .22-243 & the other 2% on a heavy 6.5-284 You can also e-mail me with questions @ grey253@yahoo.com . Thanks, Dean-o
__________________
Like to Hunt...Love to Shoot...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
Posts: 90
Re: FS: Nightforce NXS

Hey fellas, The scope is Sold Pending the funds. If something falls through I will let you know. Sorry, Dean-o
__________________
Like to Hunt...Love to Shoot...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: FS: Nightforce NXS
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Satisfied Users Of Nightforce Scopes From Nightforce Optics Len Backus Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 34 10-17-2011 04:37 AM
G7 Nightforce NXS? rcdinaz Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 8 05-03-2011 10:45 AM
Nightforce NXS vs Nightforce Benchrest meta Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 12 12-24-2009 03:31 AM
Nightforce NXS 5.5x22x56 w/Nightforce Titanium Rings **TRADED** HoustonPDLt Optics For Sale 4 01-23-2008 06:48 PM
Nightforce chain Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 5 01-19-2008 07:40 AM

Current Poll
In the last 12 months, what was your longest rifle kill on big game?
0 to 200 yards - 25.93%
1,525 Vote
201 to 400 yards - 32.15%
1,891 Vote
401 to 600 yards - 23.07%
1,357 Vote
601 to 800 yards - 10.00%
588 Votes
801 to 1,000 yards - 3.91%
230 Votes
Over 1,000 yards - 4.93%
290 Votes
Total Votes: 5,881
You may not vote on this poll.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC