Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

FS: LEUPOLD Laser Rangefinder from Webyshops.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 10:10 AM
SPONSOR

FS: LEUPOLD Laser Rangefinder from Webyshops.com

FS: LEUPOLD RX-1000i TBR Laser Rangefinder, DNA, Mossy Oak Break-Up (112180)
Counter Demo. Open Box. Full Warranty.
Our Price: $399

In the course of business we sometimes get returns from our customers. These units often come back with the box open, but most if not all parts, manuals and packaging still intact. We can not ship these units as new, but we do have to clear them out. These are sold on the first come first serve basis. You can place the order by emailing us at info@webyshops.com and copy the product name and price into the subject line. Put the name of the forum in the parentheses for our reference. Please include your address if you want us to quote you shipping time and cost. You will receive an email back with an estimate (if the scope is still available) or notification that it has been sold. If you approve, we will email you a PayPal payment request that you can pay securely in the privacy of your own home. Alternatively, you can always call in your order and check on availability.
The LEUPOLD RX-1000i TBR Laser Rangefinder, DNA, Mossy Oak Break-Up (112180) is designed to provide uncompromised ranging accuracy with plenty of features that deliver the best performance possible.

Features: 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move
Compact pocket size, lightweight
True Ballistic Range (TBR) provides accurate aiming information matched to the performance of your rifle or bow
Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) Engine
Three selectable reticles: Plus Point, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-1000i with DNA features a convenient battery power indicator
Machined aluminum makes up the tough, weatherproof frame and body
Accurate ranging up to 1,000 yards on reflective targets, with measurement readouts in yards or meters
Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area
An intuitive, redesigned Quick Set Menu is easier to use in the field, thanks to on-screen prompts
Comes with a Cordura holster, battery, lanyard, and complete instructions
Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Finish
Leupold Two Years Electronics Warranty
Like what you see call me at the number below or email me at info@webyshops.com.

Weby Corp
805 Ave H East Ste 501
Arlington, TX 76011
USA

Webyshops.com