Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

*BRAND NEW* Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus Illuminate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Silver Member

*BRAND NEW* Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus Illuminate

**BRAND NEW** Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus Illuminated EBR-1 MOA Reticle Matte (secondary focal plane) Includes Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty. It breaks, they replace it. Period. (NO RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY. TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY TO EACH OWNER OF SCOPE FOR LIFE)

- Vortex bubble Level scope attachment

The Vortex Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) Rifle Scope comes with features that are typically only included on scopes in a much higher price range. The optics are fully multi-coated and deliver beautiful detail and color while transmitting 95% of available light. The tactical turrets have audible clicks which allow for precise adjustments to windage and elevation and the tube is purged with Argon gas to eliminate internal fogging and extend the life of the optics. Protective lens covers, sunshade, and shims are included.

Technical Information

Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective Bell Diameter: 55.8mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 38.1mm
Battery Type: CR2032 (1)
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Eye Relief: 4"
Max Elevation adjustment: 65 MOA
Max Windage adjustment: 65 MOA

PRICE: $750.00
PM me if interested

Old 12-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Silver Member

Re: *BRAND NEW* Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus Illumina

PM sent
Old 12-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Silver Member

Re: *BRAND NEW* Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus Illumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Republic View Post
**BRAND NEW** Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus Illuminated EBR-1 MOA Reticle Matte (secondary focal plane) Includes Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty. It breaks, they replace it. Period. (NO RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY. TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY TO EACH OWNER OF SCOPE FOR LIFE)

The Vortex Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) Rifle Scope comes with features that are typically only included on scopes in a much higher price range. The optics are fully multi-coated and deliver beautiful detail and color while transmitting 95% of available light. The tactical turrets have audible clicks which allow for precise adjustments to windage and elevation and the tube is purged with Argon gas to eliminate internal fogging and extend the life of the optics. Protective lens covers, sunshade, and shims are included.

Technical Information

PM me if interested

I also have "American Rifle Company M10 rings" if you are interested in including them with the scope. The are proper fit and height for a Savage 111.. These rings are leading the industry in their strength and simple design. You wont find a better set of rings. That I promise you. They are valued at $180 and would bump up the price accordingly if you wish to purchase them as well.

M10 Rings - M10 Mounting Solutions - American Rifle Company, Inc.

Old 12-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Republic View Post

Technical Information

PM me if interested
Didnt see the option to edit my original thread, so Ill quote it.

The Vortex bubble level is $40 in value. So this is actually a pretty good deal. I havent ever used the scope and its in the box with everything accounted for. The only reason I am selling is because I am switching all my optics to Mil. This scope just happen to arrive after the fact.

Old 12-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas republic View Post
**brand new** vortex viper pst rifle scope 30mm tube 6-24x 50mm side focus illuminated ebr-1 moa reticle matte (secondary focal plane) includes vortex vip lifetime warranty. It breaks, they replace it. Period. (no receipt required for warranty. Transferable warranty to each owner of scope for life)

- vortex bubble level scope attachment

the vortex viper pst (precision shooting tactical) rifle scope comes with features that are typically only included on scopes in a much higher price range. The optics are fully multi-coated and deliver beautiful detail and color while transmitting 95% of available light. The tactical turrets have audible clicks which allow for precise adjustments to windage and elevation and the tube is purged with argon gas to eliminate internal fogging and extend the life of the optics. Protective lens covers, sunshade, and shims are included.

Technical information

tube diameter: 30mm
objective bell diameter: 55.8mm
ocular bell diameter: 38.1mm
battery type: Cr2032 (1)
adjustment click value: 1/4 moa
eye relief: 4"
max elevation adjustment: 65 moa
max windage adjustment: 65 moa

price: $750.00
pm me if interested
no longer for sale