Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Optics For Sale

Optics For Sale Including mounting systems

3 sets of Big Eyes F/S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 02:26 PM
SPONSOR

3 sets of Big Eyes F/S

I have 3 sets of Bushnell Spacemaster II Big Eyes for sale in 20X. 2 are the red screw on label and 1 is the glue on black label. The red label scopes have some very minor scuffs on the exterior but the glass is excellent, no scatches and is amazingly crystal clear. The black label scopes are brand new. The exterior is flawless and the glass is no different. They all are mounted in my own design and manufactured bracket. Brackets are hard anodize coated matte black with stainless steel hardware. They are meticulously machined to tight tolerances for ridgidity so as less of a chance for the scopes to come out of collimation. These Bushnell Spacemaster II series of spotting scopes are some of the highest quality optics for the money. They are the trademark of several long range hunters for the past 30 years. Don't miss out as these matching scopes are getting harder to find all the time. Each set comes collimated and packed in a hard plastic double pistol carrying case. If you're intersted please e-mail me at kevinjc@ptd.net for shipping prices.

$850 each

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-19-2008, 06:08 PM
SPONSOR

light bulbLot's of views but no takers yet, all 3 sets are still available. You are more than welcome to come and view through them to check out their clarity before you decide to buy. $850 is a more than reasonable price for optics like this, you won't be dissappointed.

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

PM Sent

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"
Old 09-25-2008, 06:14 PM
SPONSOR

Re: 3 sets of Big Eyes F/S

BTT

I have 2 sets still for sale. One is the red screw on label and the other is the black glue on label. Both have 20x Bushnell eyepieces and are very clear and sharp. The bracket is brand new and is anodized matte black with all stainless hardware. Glasses come in a hard plastic double pistol carrying case. I would really like to sell these before hunting season begins. I've lowered the price to $750 a set or $1400 for both. If you have any questions or would like to view these before buying, please call or e-mail me. Thanks

Kevin
(570) 275 - 1698
kevinjc@ptd.net

www.mcrifles.com
Old 09-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 3 sets of Big Eyes F/S

The big eyes are great sets for LR hunting. Great optics, easy to use all day and abosolute best for LR hunting.

I have a set and would not trade for anything when looking at all day use.

good price and great guy to deal with.

BH