Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Humor

Trust Land

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Trust Land

Pinsandneedlespinsandneedles...................... ...I dont care if I have to buy the book, I wanna know the rest of the story! This is as bad as a little kid with a buckett full of trick-or treat candy,and mom and dad saying ''only 1 piece a day and only after you finnish your dinner!'' AAAAAAAAHHHHH HAHAHA

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"

Unread 03-01-2010, 03:30 AM

Great story so far... here in New Zealand our police officers are not allowed to carry guns full time!! had a case here last week where an officer was surrounded by a bunch of teenagers (13-16yr olds) and beat him until a local stepped in and stopped it, he was left with a broken ankle, broken ribs, punchered lung, broken jaw and a fractured skull, he wasput into an induced coma and has since come out of it sporting a titanium plate in his head etc etc..
What makes it worse is we can pretty much own any gun that is made and those trying to protect us can't even carry one??? go figure???!!!

Please post where the rest of the storey will be, you have us all hanging on the edge!!
Unread 03-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Platinum Member

What % of the population supports the police not carrying a gun? Also what's meant by not allowed to carry full time?...does that mean part time they can and if so under what circumstances?
Unread 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM

I'm unsure of the % but what I ment about carrying guns was, officers (with extensive training) are allowed to carry guns locked in the trunk of their vechicle and can get them out only when their life is threatened. too late if they get jumped while on foot patrol!
Unread 03-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Silver Member

Damn!!! I guess that's what can happen when the wrong person is in office. I'm very sorry to hear about that Dero30. I carry a 1911 .45 in my holster, a Taurus PT22 in my cargo pocket (I won it at the "Golden Gate Toys For Tots" IPSC match) a Rem 870 12ga and a Bushmaster AR in between the front seats (vertically) in a double gun rack, and a Remington PSS .308 in the back. Oh ya, I have a pocket knife too.LoL

Hey Winmag, I think the only thing I'm missing is my old bear hunting slingshot! LMAO!

Been putting more of the story down. I think I know where to end it. It's just taking longer than I thought it would. Think anyone would make a book out of it if I fill in the gaps and change the names? I think there's really only a couple of people reading the damn story.

Tom
Unread 03-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Silver Member

Maligator! Faster than a speeding Shepherd!

Unread 03-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Platinum Member

I'm no publisher but, a book...maybe!!! Great pics.