Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Humor

Trust Land

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Silver Member

Re: Trust Land

And the rest of the story is ????

Unread 02-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member

Roaddog, no hurry.

Too bad about the Ex's cheapshot, but you knew it was coming from somewhere. It still sucks though. Took me a long time to figure out that women are tougher than we are, but no time at all to figure out that they're meaner too. I'm reminded of a Johnny Carson joke about going to a fancy restaurant and watching a gossip columnist that he knew cut up a steak with her tongue.

I hope Zeus is panning out. Attitude ain't always bad!

Tom

A big fast bullet will beat a little fast bullet every time
Unread 02-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Platinum Member

Keep it up Tom, I am enjoying your story a lot.
It keeps getting better and better. It is starting to be kind of therapy
Unread 02-25-2010, 08:33 AM
Platinum Member

Your Ex reminds me of my son's Ex with her usual M.O. of taking the spotlight off of herself by making outlandish false accusations back at him with her usual filthy language. Of coarse in the end she got her due. My son has custody of both kids and her child support.
Unread 02-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Silver Member

+3 for your son Chas1!

Tom
Unread 02-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Platinum Member

Bout' time a good guy gets the courts to recognise that dads are loving parents too! Cool for your son and grandkids Chas1.

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Unread 02-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks guys for the kind words. It took 2 years and the price of about 2 custom rifles but in the end worth it. His Ex thought just cause she's the mother she'll automatically get the kids (all she really wanted was the future child support and so she let the kids live with my son for the 2 years...Bad mistake. The courts here give heavy weight to whom the kids lived with especially if there are school records demonstrating good grades and behavior etc. So she kept up her social nonsense which the court appointed evaluator frowned on...Bad Mistake. Court day came and she walked in all confident and cocky...huffing and puffing everytime she heard something she didn't like...Bad Mistake. So as the saying goes 3 strikes and your out.

Don't want to steal this thread so if anyone Mom or Dad, son or daughter is experiencing similar situation I'd be glad to share some headsups...pm me. Now back to Roaddog you got us chomping at the bits...don't make us wait too long.