Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Humor

Skin Transplant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member

Skin Transplant

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was terribly burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was to skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin . However the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor honor their secret. After all this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on ad on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice .

She said, " Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss your cheek."
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 08-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Gold Member

Re: Skin Transplant

LOL, that just made my evening
Old 08-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Silver Member

Re: Skin Transplant

Made my day!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. -- Aesop