Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Humor

the pants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 10:46 PM

the pants

Tom was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for a little chat.

He said, "Tom, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and said, "Here - try these on." She did and said, 'These are too big, I can't wear them." I replied, "Exactly, I wear the pants in this family and I always will." "Ever since that night we never had any problems."

"Hmmm," said Tom. He thought that might be a good thing to try. On his honeymoon , Tom took off his pants and said to Karen, "Here -
try these on." She tried them on and said, "These are too large. They don't fit me."

Tom said, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that ."

Then Karen took off her pants and handed them to Tom. She said,"Here-you try on mine."

He did and said, "I can't get into your pants."

Karen said, "Exactly. And if you don 't change your smart a** attitude, you never will."