Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Humor

Microsoft Provides Tablet Computer Specific for Idaho LRH Users.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Platinum Member

Microsoft Provides Tablet Computer Specific for Idaho LRH Users.

I suppose this would work for you Montana fellas also.;)

BTW this came directly from Microsoft HQ. I felt honored.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Gold Member

It's about time technology came to Idaho. That looks way more advanced and user friendly than the etch-a-sketch I've been using.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Bronze Member

IDAHO- The Progressive State

This inspires me to tell you that a few years ago I picked up one of our Idaho Post Cards that showed a fly fisherman wading in a river casting to rising fish, with a drift boat coming down the river toward him.

The caption read, " Row vs Wade"

Being the activist citizen that I am, I wrote on the back of the post card the following, " Don't think that we in Idaho are not aware of the sensitive issues of the day."

I then addressed it and mailed it to the United States Supreme Court.

No- I did not get an answer, but I presented my case.

If you cut a deal to distribute this new Tablet PC, make sure you put me on your mailing list. Pony Express goes through here the second Tuesday of each week.