Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Humor

The difference if you marry a montana girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Platinum Member

The difference if you marry a montana girl

Three friends married women from different parts of the West.

The first man married a woman from Utah . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning..

It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Wyoming . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.

The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Montana . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Silver Member

Re: The difference if you marry a montana girl

Roger that!
Old 01-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEENIX View Post
Three friends married women from different parts of the West.

The first man married a woman from Utah . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning..

It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Wyoming . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.

The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Montana . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.

That's why I married a Montana girl! She's got me doing my share...!

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 01-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Silver Member

As long as a montana girl can pack an elk out for me. Then I would be glad to do my own dishes!
Old 01-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Silver Member

very funny! I needed a good laugh, thanks.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member

That is a CLASSIC JOKE, nice one, and very funny.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Silver Member

division of labor

My wife and I have come upon what I believe is an equitable distribution of household labor....I handle "world hunger and world peace" and she is in charge of the rest! 30-338
και ο μη εχων πωλησατω το ιματιον αυτου και αγορασατω μαχαιραν... Luke 22:36
Jesus said "...and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one" Luke 22:36

Jack Webb lectures the Prez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4r6YCUtxfs

How to pray for the man in the White House
Psalm 109:5 http://bible.cc/psalms/109-8.htm