Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Gunsmithing

Thanks SSG/Nathan Dagley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Thanks SSG/Nathan Dagley

"I would be honored to meet such a great smith as yourself someday......."

Wow, my head is swelling as I type, Hell buddy, I am no different then you, just another gun nut. In fact I may be sending some Rem 700 bolts your way for fluting!! Great job and great work!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Bronze Member

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH- You guys are going to inflate his ego until they have to build a detour in I94 to go around his head. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Actually I have had the honor of visiting with Nate not only via internet and phone but in person. I can honestly say you will not find a more humble, GOD fearing, honest, friendly gun lover to carry on a conversation with. Not the blow smoke kinda guy that I have also run into way too many times. Haven't had any work done by him YET but again have been blessed with the pleasure of a couple of FTF visits. You deserve the recognition you are getting Nate as from what I have seen your talents and ethics are exceptional.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Platinum Member

Hey JD ,

You have plenty gold chains around you neck ? I can get you more if you need them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Seriously,
I , for one , am glad to see your support of a up and coming smith. We need all the help we can get ...............well,,,,,, at least I do anyway [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey nate ! you have a 338 lap mag imp reamer ?

Jim Brown
Old 06-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Silver Member

I'll add my plug for Nate as well. The guy is just an all around top notch PERSON and a GREAT 'smith to boot. I would not hesitate for an instant to recommend him or use his services myself in the future. As always Nate its been a pleasure working with you buddy!!!

If I may a small plug for Kirby as well[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] its been a great pleasure working with you as well!!!

I would like to SINCERLY thank you guys for all the knowledge,help and skills you bring to this forum and freely share it. Its the reason why I love coming on here.

MAHALO!!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Gold Member

Kirby,
Anytime on the bolts and I will also say you do some awesome work. Thanks for the kind words.

308nate
Old 06-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH- You guys are going to inflate his ego until they have to build a detour in I94 to go around his head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dennis,
The highway department was out today measuring my head for the detour [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] looks like it's going to be a pretty big one....it may swing all the way down to Lemmon,SD [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the kind words,but the pleaseure was not all yours...I will have to say it was also a pleasure visiting with you about long range shooting. I will also add from the sounds of it you've built some pretty nice shooting rifles yourself.

thanks for the plug

308nate
Old 06-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Gold Member

Jimm,
I only have about half my reamers listed on my website.I hope to get a chance to update it one of these months.
The .338 Lapua Improved is on the way but is not here yet, should be here in couple of weeks.

308nate