Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Gunsmithing

Thanks SSG/Nathan Dagley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks SSG/Nathan Dagley

Hey this guy is the bomb.com fantastic work on fluting my bolt and my new bolt handle is Aces
Barry Green
Old 06-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Thanks SSG/Nathan Dagley

I reciently had a action and barrel put together by Nate and had him install one of his 3 port V-brakes on it , I was very impressed with his work.

Now If I could just get my bolt back from Robar we can see how it will shoot.

I have had a couple members E-mail me with remarks about "pimping him out" because I always put in a plug for him when I can. I see no reason why this guy can't get as much free advertisement as anybody else.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
I see no reason why this guy can't get as much free advertisement as anybody else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roger that!
Old 06-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

If you have work done by any smith that you are happy or unhappy with the results with, by all means plug them all you can. Us smiths rely on word of mouth more then anything else to keep us un business.

We can never have to many good smiths out there and when someone does good work, its good to hear about it!!! Us smiths appreciate the kind words we can get from our customers and I am sure Nate is happy to see this post.

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Gold Member

Barry,

I am very glad that you are pleased with the bolt and thank you very much for the kind words.

308nate
Old 06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Gold Member

James,

I am very thankful for all your comments and for all the jobs you've lined me up with. You have really gone above and beyond a great customer! And I will also say you have been a great source of information for LRH and I have learned plenty from your posts.

And to those who were giving you a hard time about "advertizing" for me. I would like to say that I have not put James up to any of this and in fact James was so kind to ask my permission to put my contact info in his signature. Also I do not claim to build the best rifles out there, I just do the best I can with the knowlede I have to build rifles as best as I can.

Thanks James for all your support.....

308nate
Old 06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Gold Member

Fifty,

You are right on!! I will also say that I have learned a lot from reading your posts and I would be honored to meet such a great smith as yourself someday.......

308nate