Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Gunsmithing

Looking for a Smith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 02:59 PM

Looking for a Smith

Folks I am looking for a gunsmith to do some work on a project piece I have. I would very much like to support the Smiths on this site. Were can I look to find some names and numbers? Thanks

RS
Old 05-05-2009, 03:30 PM
SPONSOR

Re: Looking for a Smith

Hi Hombre0321,

My name is Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles located in Danville, PA. I'm one of the sponsors here on Long Range Hunting and I would be more than happy to hear about your project and see if I can be of assistance. My web address is located in my signature at the bottom. Hope to talk with you soon.

Kevin

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-05-2009, 07:05 PM

Kevin, Thank you for your response. Interesting enough today and before your post, I found a link to your web-site and have tried to call a couple of times. I did not know about leaving a message and having you return my call and thought I would just keep calling until a got ahold of someone. Tomorrow I will certainly give you folks a call and this time I will leave some contact information if I am unable to reach you.

Thanks again Kevin and I look forward to doing business with you.

Roland
Old 05-05-2009, 07:27 PM
SPONSOR

Hi Roland,

Sorry I missed your call, I do appologize. It's just me in the shop and between the noise of the air compressor and what I'm working on at the time I can't always get to the phone. I will be away tommorrow (Wednesday 5-6-09) but if you call please leave your contact information and I will get back to you Wednesday evening or Thursday. I look forward to talking with you.

www.mcrifles.com
Old 05-05-2009, 08:54 PM

Kevin,

No apology needed not at all!!! I will leave my number for you tomorrow, call at your convenience, and Thanks again.

Roland