Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Gunsmithing

Gunsmith needed!-Eastern Washington

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Bronze Member

Gunsmith needed!-Eastern Washington

Hey guys, I need some help finding a new gunsmith. I have two projects, a 338 Edge, and a 375 ruger. The 338 was built buy a local smith but I am looking to have it re-barreled. That rifle has had feed issues also which I need fixed. The same gunsmith that built the 338 has had my 375 project for almost 4 years now with no progress. Defensive Edge Gunsmithing is out of the question since the 375 is not a long range rifle, and he does not want to work on the 338 since it was built by another smith, which I understand. I really need some help with finding a new smith for the long range build and also for the 375 so I can have the build completed. Thanks
Old 02-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Gunsmith needed!-Eastern Washington

How about staying west with http://rbrosrifles.com/ ?
Good luck!

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Bronze Member

i have had very good experiences with mountain shadow arms, havent had a custom build but have had work done and he is always on time when he says he will have it done. i think he does good work.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member

Shaidion, PM me your phone #, and I'll call you tomorrow evening. We're kind of at different spots on the same track. Carl
Old 02-13-2013, 12:58 PM

Hey if you have not found any one to do the work yet I would recommend Mitchell Rolen with high mountain hunting supply in wenatchee. There phone number is 509-665-9362 hope everything works out for you good luck!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Silver Member

there are a couple good guys around the Lewiston area... I don't know where in eastern washington you are for sure but one of the gunsmiths down close to Lewiston is superb to deal with; nicest guy you'll ever meet and he builds record setting rifles. His work is second to none.