Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Gunsmithing

Center Shot Rifles llc, For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Platinum Member

Center Shot Rifles llc, For Sale

Well CSR is still on the market, equipment, building (2400 sq/ft, built in 2006), land and tooling are available currently as a package, I am currently asking $199,000, but that is negotiable. This would also include the muzzle brake line, or that could be deducted from the price and I would retain it.

I have about 10 customers rifles to finish and then I will be on my way to Oklahoma, This would still allow a prospective buyer a few weeks of training time before I go.

(From an older post)

"Anyone interested in acquiring a busy and profitable Rifle Manufacturing Facility may contact me via phone or e-mail for more information. All equipment and tooling will sell with the shop. The building is only 7 years old, potential buyer can expect to live in a great small town in the heart of Wisconsin, with great hunting, shooting, and outdoor recreational opportunities. I will be in the shop until at least June, and will provide one on one training to the new owner during this time.

I am happy to announce that I have taken a position with Surgeon Rifles of Prague, OK. Recent events required a family move which will position my family in the greater Oklahoma City Area. I would like to thank all my customers for their past business; it was a pleasure serving you."

Sincerely, Jim See
Old 04-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Center Shot Rifles llc, For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyboy View Post
Well CSR is still on the market, equipment, building (2400 sq/ft, built in 2006), land and tooling are available currently as a package, I am currently asking $199,000, but that is negotiable. This would also include the muzzle brake line, or that could be deducted from the price and I would retain it.

I have about 10 customers rifles to finish and then I will be on my way to Oklahoma, This would still allow a prospective buyer a few weeks of training time before I go.

(From an older post)

"Anyone interested in acquiring a busy and profitable Rifle Manufacturing Facility may contact me via phone or e-mail for more information. All equipment and tooling will sell with the shop. The building is only 7 years old, potential buyer can expect to live in a great small town in the heart of Wisconsin, with great hunting, shooting, and outdoor recreational opportunities. I will be in the shop until at least June, and will provide one on one training to the new owner during this time.

I am happy to announce that I have taken a position with Surgeon Rifles of Prague, OK. Recent events required a family move which will position my family in the greater Oklahoma City Area. I would like to thank all my customers for their past business; it was a pleasure serving you."

Sincerely, Jim See

This would be a great opportunity for an up and coming Gunsmith to take over an established
business Like Center shot, especially with all the equipment, tools, and clientèle already established

The location is Central and the reputation is great.

We will hate to see Jim go but somehow I think he will stay in touch with us and keep us lined out.

Just some thoughts for a fine gun Smith.

Good luck Jim !!!!!!

J E CUSTOM
Old 04-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Platinum Member

This is my dream, but it interferes with my other dream of living in wyoming until the day I die.

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 04-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Platinum Member

Jim,

Good luck on your new endeavor and best wishes to the entire family circle. I' sure you'll do great with Surgeon.

Stay in touch!

Ed

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Gold Member

Good luck with new position - hurry up and get there so Surgeon can get caught up with their action orders!!!!!