Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Gunsmithing

ADJ cheek pc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member

Re: ADJ cheek pc.

No problem, I think I can speak for Joel by saying, we're happy to help. That's what this forum is for.

FYI- The cheek piece hardware on my pictured rifle & those in the thread I posted are different, mine is a "Gen 1" and the other is a new & improved setup I guess. I have an identical MCS-T5 in Chad's shop right now getting the New Hardware installed.

t

Last edited by Outlaw6.0; 04-04-2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Chad's work is above repraoch as is evident in Outlaw's piece pictured. He would probably be my first stop for glass re-mod...

With Terry's blessings, I have a wood Sentinel stock...

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"
Old 04-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Russo View Post
....With Terry's blessings, I have a wood Sentinel stock...

No kidding?! I think I could dig that; do you have any pics?

BTW- The wood on the stock you posted earlier is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! If you could duplicate that look on a composite stock .....

t

Old 04-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Bronze Member

im w/ Outlaw i would love to see that as well,

chad should should have a message in the inbox now, thanks again.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShot0351 View Post
im w/ Outlaw i would love to see that as well,

chad should should have a message in the inbox now, thanks again.

To his email or a PM? He is ramping up a new CNC Mill for a barreled action group buy & might be away from his 'puter. If that doesn't work, try this:

605-490-2561

t

Old 04-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Bronze Member

thru the email link on his site. ill let him work and not bother him w/ a phone call(as i have limited access to dial out anyways) long as he gets back to me within the next few months, im on a tropical vacation right now and have somebody on the home front gonna send it off for me so i have some shiny new presents waitin for me when get back. great time to order things when turnaround time/backorder or special order will be delivered long before you are. save you the anxiety wondering what day the big brown trucks gonna come rollin up the driveway.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShot0351 View Post
...im on a tropical vacation right now ....

You suck.......

Enjoy it brother.

t