Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

New F-class matches in MS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Silver Member

f-class

Eddybo,

Thanks for turning me on to f-class. It is a hoot, I am also trying to get a couple of LRH members that I know to come next month and shoot.

Let me know what you come up with on that umbrella/rest, I might be interested.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member

I may regret it....you shoot too good How in the devil you shot that 194 in the second string when all I could manage was a 186 is beyond me......and I had a 100% advantage due to the BC of the 115s vs those 60s you were shooting. No one was within 8 points of you on the second string......thats pretty strong.

Next match is June 28, I am looking forward to it. If Mr. Don gets his barrel in time for the next match we better watch out....we will all be shooting for second place. I dont mind shooting against him, because when you do win you feel like you accomplished something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo300 View Post
Eddybo,

Thanks for turning me on to f-class. It is a hoot, I am also trying to get a couple of LRH members that I know to come next month and shoot.

Let me know what you come up with on that umbrella/rest, I might be interested.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Platinum Member

Well Jimbo got first this month with a 370-?x.....WTG Jimbo Great shooting.....BTW I enjoyed lunch. I am glad I came up with that winner pays scam it has worked out great since I lose more than I win

My 6x47 being shot by Jacob Brumfield got second with a 370 with fewer xs. My 6BR being shot by a buddy Harold from another forum got 3rd with a 369. Hey at least my guns can compete.

I got 4th with a 368:mad: I am pretty sure I had a 115 blow up before it got to the target resulting in a miss. (Or maybe I fired a crossfire to avoid paying for lunch j/k)

The wind was really kicking today with some strong switches, scores were way down.