Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

Long range Benchrest Bootcamp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Long range Benchrest Bootcamp

Brent, he is probably helping at a new range in Columbus, about 1/2 hour NE of Madison, they are holding some BR matches there this summer.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Long range Benchrest Bootcamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipelt View Post

branesuser28, you want to meet Richard. Get ahold of me when you are coming to Bismarck and we will try to work something out. Work in the same place and similar shifts. He is currently down in Walbash IN. shooting this weekend. Pretty much left right after we got home from Sacramento. Lucky guy

Brent
Hi Brent, where do you work? You can PM me if you'd like. Did Nate build your 6mm Dasher? He just built me a 284 win and is working on a 30/375 S.I. for my Dad right now.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755