Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

ITRC shoot canceled in Wyoming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 01:49 AM

ITRC shoot canceled in Wyoming

I got a call from Dave Loucke today and he said he had some great news. I asked what was up, and he replied with the answer. He said the next ITRC shoot will be in Arizona, March 2, 3, 4 of the year 2012. Just my opinion, not a good thing. I have been making phone calls like mad to see what can be done and so far all I've come up with is a bunch of people that said they would support the shoot in any way they could. Let me know if anyone has any ideas, please. I will keep trying to get something going on this end.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:34 PM

Re: ITRC shoot canceled in Wyoming

I think after a ton of calling and checking on insurance, I believe we'll get this thing pulled off this year. In the mix I don't think we'll have time to get a shoot house or a high volume course set up. Some of the people we've talked to don't want a high volume course. Please send me your thoughts.
GOD BLESS,
Mac (www.macsgunworks.com)