Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

International Sniper Competition Czech Republic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member

GREAT READ-----Thanks. I love the PM II's and the USO stuff. Pretty much use them for all my sporting rifles but on the competition rifles have to use the NF because of weight and power (I shoot 1k). Looks like fun and you got to see some nice country!!
Old 10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Silver Member

Hi Ronin

Next May would give me time to get fit and drag Brown Dog along so I can maybe exert a little payback on him

One question, the fancy rifle piccy under the heading "more interesting rifles" has a silver coloured disc, looks like a screw head but cant be sure on the lens cap. What is that do you know?

Fantastic thread, if you need someone to carry your bags next year let me know, I can alos polish lens caps etc. Brown Dog will vouch for my spotting skills ;)

HP
Old 10-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Silver Member

Hesketh

no problem, thanks for the kind words, maybe BD will acompany us next year as well. Bring your own rifle though, i'm big enough to carry mine, but thanks for the offer.

The silver disk?, well I cannot say what it is, at first I thought spare battery for illuminated scope, but i'm not so sure.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Silver Member

Oh Sh%t the fags stop and the diet starts immediately :eek::eek::eek:
Old 10-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Silver Member

Great story Ronin. Thanks for posting.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:52 AM

Hi Ronin,

I am new to the forum and saw your article about the comp. in Czechia. As I live nearby,Germany, where can I get some more infos about it for e.g. where to sign in and if it is going to happen again. You can send me a pm or email if you want.

I am a reserve forces mountainier and as in my profile I have some job interest in it. too.

Thx for reply.