Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Long Range Competition

Long Range Competition Sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, F-Class

Idaho Sniper Challenge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 08:03 PM
SPONSOR

[quote=milanuk; Jim The Plumber is bringing out the big guns this year - his daughter is dropping down for a weekend to shoot with him. He's bad enough, and he taught her how to shoot! I'm guessing Jesse and his brother may be there as well - after they cleaned up at the WCT match this year, a lot of people are going to be watching them closely. No more 'dark horse' status for them!quote]

You mean Jesse and I can't fly under the radar any more. Should be a fun shoot. I wonder if Shayla can shoot the poacher stages as well as Jim?
Old 04-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Sponsor

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I have a class schedualed that weekend. I was pretty bummed about that, it was alot of fun last year. Good luck to those who are going.

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659
Old 04-23-2008, 12:46 PM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanuk View Post
Oh, there'll be competition for him there, all right ;) Actually, if my partner and I can get running on all cylinders for a change I'll be tickled no matter where we end up (well, almost). Jim The Plumber is bringing out the big guns this year - his daughter is dropping down for a weekend to shoot with him. He's bad enough, and he taught her how to shoot! I'm guessing Jesse and his brother may be there as well - after they cleaned up at the WCT match this year, a lot of people are going to be watching them closely. No more 'dark horse' status for them!

Hopefully they get the scoring right this year. The last one (two years ago) had some 'large math errors' - frustrating to say the least.

See ya there, Shawn!
We're just happy if it goes BANG most of the time, don't know what you're talking about.Jim saw me shoot last weekend........he's not worried
Old 04-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Silver Member

I'll be there with my buddy. We've never participated in an event like this before (just do BR competitions from time to time). Look forward to meeting and learning from some of the guys down there.

Lucas Beitner

Old 04-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Gold Member

Cool beans. Always good to meet new faces and put 'em to screen names ;)

Did you get signed up? Last I heard they were pert near full up.

See ya there,

Monte
Old 04-25-2008, 11:37 PM
Silver Member

Yep me and my buddy are number 10. Lucas beitner/ Jesse Hull. I look forward to meeting you.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:11 AM
Bronze Member

Hey, this looks really cool, hopefully next year I can attend once my 300wsm is finished. Is this a true sniper style competition with ghillie suits and such or manly a shooting competition? Either way, sounds like lots of fun!